Saturday 1 November 2014

Food for thought

Hello guys this is just a random post and I'm writing what I heard from a taxi driver on my way back to home from university. 
There were two people on the back seat and the driver. He had a Potohari accent suggesting he was from Chak Shehzad side of Islamabad.
Driver: "Sir g eh musalmanan da khas tor ty Pakistanian da hik boht wada masla eh k paawaen maran aalay hon yakki nai chorni"!
"Saaday Do sab to waday maslay ik ty paisa ty dooji chokri (girl) nay".

Translation: Muslims particularly the Pakistanis have a big problem that they don't give up cheating on people even on death-bed. The biggest issues with us are money and girls!

We standing at the back agreed with him and yes I guess he was right. Just then there were people gathered around some vehicles suggesting there was an accident; it wasn't a serious one. We did not stop and the man sitting at the back with me said:  "Ghalti FX walay ki hai magar maanay ga nahi, pta nahi hmari qoum apni ghalti q nai manti". And then he told his own experience of an accident which I did not listen. They chatted for a while and I got off the taxi at my station.
What I learnt from those two yesterday:
We must admit what we are wrong at and one more thing, we must not let the money get better of us!
P.S : I am not good at writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment